111 Top Latest status for whatsapp



Top 111 latest whatsapp status ever, 111 best latest status for whatsapp, best short latest status for whatsapp, latest status for whatsapp in one line.


*********************


The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.


*********************


Life is so much funnier when you have a dirty mind.


*********************


Every day is beautiful if you choose to see it.


*********************


Flirting is a crime bcoz it turns into love without you knowing it.


*********************


You can never buy Love….But still you have to pay for it.


*********************


Don’t wait for last judgment. It happened every day.


*********************


Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :’).


*********************


Relationships are a lot like Algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?


*********************


I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.


*********************


I love my job…when I am on my vacations.


*********************


People say, you can’t live without love…I think oxygen is more important.


*********************


My heart is just stolen…can I check your bra…….


*********************


My version of Black Friday is deleting all the people in my phone who sent me a ‘mass Thanksgiving text.’


*********************


Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.


*********************


I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.


*********************


I wish exams came with a 50/50 option.


*********************


Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.


*********************


I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my girl..!


*********************


Save water drink beer.


*********************


If you just help enough other people get what they need, you will get everything you need.


*********************


The ones who say “you can’t” and “you won’t” are probably the ones scared that “you will”.


*********************


If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.


*********************


I hates studying for exams, Is there an APP for that..?


*********************


When you drop your phone, your heart hits the ground before your phone does.


*********************


The past beats inside me like a second heart.


*********************


Saying someone is ugly doesn’t make you any prettier.


*********************


Keep calm and survive summer


*********************


It’s better to be alone than to be with bad company.


*********************


The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.



*********************


In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.


*********************


“Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” – Bo Derek


*********************


I can’t go a day without thinking about you.


*********************


Results compulsorily require efforts. Efforts will not necessarily give results.


*********************


I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.


*********************


Just finished blocking some of numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.


*********************


Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.


*********************


The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dream is you.


*********************


Sometimes you just need some space… to fart.


*********************


Whatsapp: the only book teens read these days.


*********************


Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.


*********************


Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.


*********************


I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.


*********************


I don’t have a dirty mind, i have a sexy imaginations.


*********************


Be a good person in life, but be bad on the bed. 😉


*********************


Food, Water, Sleep, Love, Whatsapp, Repeat it.


*********************


If a man whistles at you, don’t turn around. You are a lady not a dog.


*********************


Don’t play stupid with me, I am better at it..


*********************


I need a Google in my mind :) and an Anti-virus in my heart..


*********************


I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!


*********************



People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.


*********************


Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.


*********************


My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!!!


*********************


I Don’t Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality.


*********************


There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE !


*********************


Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!


*********************


Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.


*********************


I can’t read lips unless they’re touching mine.


*********************


God was showing off when He created you.


*********************


The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.


*********************


Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.


*********************


Life is so much better when you stop caring about what everyone thinks, and start to actually live for yourself.


*********************


Most emotional moment in a boys life, When a girl says, Can you give me your number


*********************


Don’t TRUST too much , don’t LOVE too much , don’t CARE too much because that ‘ TOO MUCH ‘ will HURT you so much !


*********************


Don’t cheat. If you’re not happy just leave.


*********************


Perfect boyfriend : Does not drink, does not smoke, does not cheat and also Does not exist 😛


*********************


Girl’s eyes are faster than GOOGLE in searching handsome guy but girl’s heart is slower than a turtle in forgetting a boy that she loved.


*********************


Never apologize for being you.


*********************


You don’t need to like me I’m not Facebook..


*********************


I need a lifetime lover, not a night time lover.


*********************


Some people are perfect in being *FAKE* then being *REAL*.


*********************


When I close my eyes, I see you …. when I open my eyes, I miss you.


*********************


GIRL: Describe me in 1 word. —- BOY: Mine


*********************


I’m crazy but original you try to be me and you fail..


*********************


I’m not immature…i just know how to have fun.


*********************


I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.


*********************


Totally available!! Please disturb me!!


*********************


My room + internet connection + music + food – homework = perfect day


*********************


I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode..


*********************


YOUR dream is to have an iphone 5 but poor peoples there dreams are to go to school…


*********************


Music is my escape from the bullshit in life..


*********************


Be yourself! You’re not born to impress any one..


*********************


It’s better living in the zoo than living with you..


*********************


When words fail, tears speak..


*********************


No matter if my name is not big, but I have done big works.


*********************


Don’t do homework save paper!


*********************


I’m a good boy with bad habits


*********************


Respecting a women is the best way to tell her how beautiful she is…


*********************


flip the coin.. head i am yours, tail you are mine. :)


*********************


Mans are many but money is money


*********************


She takes your hand, I die a little… :(


*********************


I can drive you crazy without a drivers license.


*********************


If being hot is a crime …………….. ARREST ME.


*********************


When I ask you to listen a song, it’s because the lyrics mean everything i’m trying to say to you…


*********************


Never be fooled by what you see on the outside, b’coz on the inside it’s often a different story.


*********************


I don’t trust anyone. Even the Devil was once an Angel.


*********************


My first name and your last name would sound great together.


*********************


I might as well call you Google, because you have everything that I am looking for.


*********************


History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.


*********************


I’m not actually this tall. I am sitting on my wallet.


*********************


There is something wrong with my phone. Any GIRL call it for me to see if it rings?


*********************


If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you might wanna be my nothing?


*********************


LIFE – LOVE = ZERO


*********************


Two things only a man cannot hide, that he is drunk and that he is in love.


*********************


It’s funny how many lies can be packed in one LOVE LETTER.


*********************


I lost my teddy bear. Can i sleep with you?


*********************


I’ve noticed you noticing me and I’m just giving you notice that I’ve noticed you!


*********************


The whole world is great! That is…until you wake up.


*********************


I’m a liar. But then, how can you be so sure of this statement to not be a lie?


*********************


If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.


*********************


Happy on the outside, but simply dieing on the inside.


*********************



Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken


*********************


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post and of you guys want video than Get some best Whatsapp Status Video

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowowo Amazing post ....You may also like these best status for whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing post. I am very glad to read your post. You have gave me a new pespactiv. Thank you so much for sharing this such a amazing post.

    Independence Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete