101 Incredible status for whatsapp


Top 101 best whatsapp status ever, 101 incredible status for whatsapp, 101 top best short status for whatsapp, 101 best status for whatsapp in one line




*********************


Work hard.Dream big


*********************


Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.


*********************


Happiness is not the absence of problems.It’s the ability to deal with them.


*********************


Problem’s are not stop signs..They’re guidelines.


*********************


I'm not short, I am just concentrated awesome!


*********************


You can stay in my heart without paying single penny.


*********************


If you don't care stop talking about it.


*********************


God was showing off when He created you.


*********************


Girl, you better have a license, coz you are driving me crazy!


*********************


Never apologize for being you.


*********************


Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!


*********************


I`m jealous of my parents, i`ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.


*********************


Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.


*********************


The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.


*********************


People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.


*********************


When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.


*********************


The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.


*********************


Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!


*********************


I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.


*********************


I’m a good boy with bad habits: P


*********************


Flip a coin... If head comes, I am yours, if tail comes then you are mine. :)


*********************


Don't worry. God is always on time.


*********************


She loves me or not but I love her a lot.


*********************


Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are already taken.


*********************


Warning, do you think its right time to talk to me?


*********************


Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????


*********************


I like to take road less travelled…..helps me to avoid traffic.


*********************


Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains 


*********************

I can see you checking my whatsapp status.


*********************



God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me.


*********************


I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


*********************


Second chances are for losers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.


*********************


I wish I could loose weight as easy as I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.


*********************


fun is like life insurance.The older you get..the more it cost’s.


*********************


I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.


*********************


My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>Friday–>Saturday–>pre-Monday


*********************


If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.


*********************


I took an IQ test and the results were negative.


*********************


Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.


*********************


I can handle pain until it hurts.


*********************


I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.


*********************


Gravity always gets me down. :)


*********************


I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


*********************


I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.


*********************


I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.


*********************


When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.


*********************


The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.


*********************


One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.


*********************


I’ve been too fucking busy and vice versa.


*********************


Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.


*********************


I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less



*********************


Intelligence is like underwear. It’s important that you have it but there’s no need to show it off.


*********************


I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.


*********************


Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent


*********************


Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P


*********************


A rolling stone gathers no moss… But if I stop the stone then it still takes a long time for the moss to grow.


*********************


Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.


*********************


I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.


*********************


Money can’t buy happiness, but it pays for internet, which is pretty much the same thing.


*********************


I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.


*********************


The funniest thing in class is when the teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.


*********************


The annoying moment when the TV commercials are so long that you forget what you’re watching.


*********************


Remember, there are two words in life that will open a lot of doors fo


*********************


I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!!!



*********************


If Sunny Leone marries Sunny Deol, she will also become Sunny Deol


*********************


Dear LOL and Hamm, Thanks for being there when I have nothing else to say.


*********************


Dear Sleep! I Know We Had Problems When I Was Younger! But NOW I Lubbb you:


*********************


Our generation doesn't ring the doorbell...we text or call to say we're outside... ;)


*********************


we live in WTF generation - Wikipedia, twitter, facebook


*********************


I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.


*********************


I follow the quote, "Always be true to yourself" because I only lie to others...


*********************


If "Da Vinci Code" has been written by Punjabi author then its name would be "Vinci Da Code"!


*********************


Dear mom and dad, when I lie to you, it's for your own good.


*********************


Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi.


*********************


Every time I drink I get awesome :-)


*********************


When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always!


*********************


What do girls want? EVERYTHING!!!


*********************


Money can't buy LOVE but can buy WOMAN to make LOVE


*********************


Behind every successful man... There is a confused woman.


*********************


You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.


*********************


I’m listening. It just takes me a minute to process so much stupidity all at once!!


*********************


Don’t talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street’


*********************


I’ll try being nicer if you start being smarter.


*********************


I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.


*********************


Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.


*********************


I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything


*********************


Better the vacuum cleaner the better it sucks!!


*********************


A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work 
station..


*********************


I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!


*********************


Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.


*********************


I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition.


*********************


”Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”


*********************


When you feel insulted I’m just describing you.


*********************


Xcuse me..I found something under my shoes. .ohh its your Attitude.


*********************


Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.


*********************


I’m cool but global warming made me hot


*********************


When i am good i am best , when i am bad i am worst.


*********************


What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy.


*********************


The trouble with trouble is that,it starts as fun.


*********************


Happiest people don’t have best of Everything..They make best of everything.


*********************



I was born to make mistakes…Not to Fake perfection.


*********************


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

11 comments:

  1. very nice status list on your blog thanks dear share for with us..


    Here i am share some review's

    Buy Dry Fruits Online

    Post Free Classified Ads

    Dry Fruits Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good.
    www.bhrigupandit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can download insta pro apk by clicking here Insta Pro Apk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Sharing an Amazing Blog Post! Also, try OGWhatsApp APK

    ReplyDelete