Crazy Whatsapp Status



Men, if u expect a woman to, be an Angel in ur life, you must first, create a Heaven for her. Angels, don't live in HELL.




*********************



""''Work less..sleep more..live longer!.....



*********************



""""I wish people looked like their personalities......



*********************



""Don't hurt someone who is special in your life......."



*********************



""People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday......



*********************



"The best feeling in the world is when someone you hate tells 
a joke and nobody laughs :)



*********************



""I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you get
ready for some crazy shit.......



*********************



""When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they 
take it as a joke.....



*********************



""I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......



*********************



"....I need a lifetime lover, not a night time lover.



*********************



I like crazy people, especially those who don't see the risk.



*********************



Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. this collection is really can say crazy and cool whatsapp status.loved it totally.I hope you will keep on posting new articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the collection really holds some cool whatsapp status which we can share in public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's statuses are really crazy but funny whatsapp status .I would definitely share it on whatsapp.Thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello boys and girls i found new website for get girls and boys real whatsapp number with Facebook

    This is not advertising only sharing site for friendship and Chatting.



    Here : http://www.whatsapp-number.com

    Here : www.whatsapp-number.com

    ReplyDelete